Weed Mom Book
Weed Mom: The Canna-Curious Woman’s Guide to Healthier Relaxation, Happier Parenting, and Chilling TF Out
Weed Mom is the book for cannamoms (or someday-cannamoms)! Written by a journalist and mother of two, Weed Mom breaks down all you need to know about the legal cannabis marketplace—including how to consume responsibly for wellness and fun.
Your guide to legal cannabis and the shifting conversations around the cannabis plant
Author Danielle Simone Brand interviewed dozens of experts, cannabis entrepreneurs, and everyday cannamoms to bring you the details to get you started on your cannabis wellness journey and make it part of your healthy lifestyle. Reading Weed Mom is like hanging out with your slightly nerdy, majorly weed-loving, BFF.
The only book made for Moms who consume Cannabis
This first and only book made just for moms is packed with friendly and practical advice, including:
- The basics of THC and CBD
- What to look for when buying cannabis products
- Microdosing to boost mood and stay productive
- How to talk about cannabis with kids, partners, and friends
- The harms of cannabis prohibition; why legalization is a social justice issue
- Understanding the potential downsides
- Using cannabis to enhance your sex life
- And much more!
Buy Weed Mom Book Today
Whether you are new to the weed game or have experience using cannabis products, this book has something for you. You’ll find everything you need to know about taking back your health and wellness, free of stigma.